First of all, we want to thank you for trusting us with your carpet cleaning project.
- Please let our technicians know about any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture (weak legs, loose tops, etc.).
- Please pick up any large garbage that a vacuum cannot pick up.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so they are at least 6 inches off of the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture that is touching the carpet.
- If you need us to move furniture, please remove all breakable items from furniture that will need to be temporarily moved for cleaning.
- Any small pieces of furniture or other small items (floor lamps, toys, shoes, magazine baskets, waste baskets, etc.) that can be removed ahead of time will shorten the cleaning process.
- Certain large items we recommend leaving in place including: china cabinets, entertainment centers, sectional sofas, antique, and fragile furniture. We can carefully edge around these items.
- If you have any areas of concern (spots or stains) please let your technician know. The more information you can give them about the source of the stain, the better clean you will receive.
- Please ensure that the water is turned on at the carpet cleaning location, we will hook up a hose to your outdoor spigot.
- We ask that pets be placed in a safe, quiet space where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- Please keep an eye on curious little ones! We want to ensure that your cleaning experience is a safe one!
- It is helpful if you leave the driveway spot closest to the door clear for our technicians.
If you choose to vacuum your carpets before we arrive, we recommend that you go over your carpets twice and be sure to get around your trim very well. The better your carpets are vacuumed the better your cleaning will be! Keep in mind, even if you do a thorough pre-vacuum we may go over it again to ensure the best cleaning.
Most importantly, we want to make sure that you have a wonderful carpet cleaning experience. If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, please let us know.